Positive material identification (PMI) is a specialised non-destructive testing (NDT) method that refers to the identification and analysis of materials. PMI enables the determination of both materials and alloys, and can be performed on-site or in a laboratory. In fact, XPERT testing services ensures accurate identification of the chemical makeup and percentage of key elements.
The NDT method does not cause damage to the original part and is commonly used to inspect, evaluate parts, materials, components and system for any welding defects or characteristic differences.
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Aerospace manufacturing
• Failure analysis
• Plant inspection
• Testing pipes, valves, bolts and welds
• Specific and accurate results
• Quick results for product sorting and verification
• Compliance with government and legal standards
• Assurance of product quality
XPERT Engineering Solution is a reputable company that specialises in the provision of testing, inspection and quality assurance services in Malaysia.